HTML Reports, wrong palette

From: Thomas Landgraf <thomas.landgraf_at_materna.de>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 13:37:38 +0200

Hi,

i'm using Oracle Graphics within my reports, that are output as HTML-documents. When i review the reports with the reports builder, the colors are fine. When i view them in my browser, the colors are dithered in an ugly fashion.

How can fix this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Thomas Received on Thu Sep 30 1999 - 06:37:38 CDT