Archiving Redo Logs directly to tape/CD-R on Windows NT?

From: Kevin P. Fleming <kfleming_at_access-NOSPAM-laserpress.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 18:52:58 GMT

Anyone accomplished this type of process on Windows NT (with Oracle 8i)? I'd like to archive my redo logs both to disk and to a removable, permanent medium. I can set up a CD-R to appear as a drive letter using DirectCD, but I'd really rather go directly to tape.... Received on Wed Sep 29 1999 - 13:52:58 CDT