Re: Net8 - tnslistener

From: Winnie Liu <winnie_liu_at_infonet.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 21:53:49 -0700

I installed all version of oracle on solaris many many times. Never experience what you are talking about at all. You only install those protocol adaptors for the protocol that you have on your server. I never had any problems so far. Can you tell us what error you are getting when you try to bring up the listener?

Winnie Liu
DBA
Infonet Services Corporation
mailto:winnie_liu_at_infonet.com