Re: Using svrmgrl to create new instance

From: Patrick Hamou <patrick_hamou_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 00:01:12 GMT

It seams that your problem occurred because of the parameter remote_login_passwordfile
that you have to change to shared or exclusive

I assumed that you had NONE to the parameter and that Oracle was trying to make an Operating System Authentication...

Patrick Hamou
Oracle DBA
patrickh_at_sympatico.ca