Will This Work?

From: Johnny Sloans Jr. <jsloans_at_cticallcenter.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 16:51:48 -0500

Hi,
 I was wondering if the following code will work. I want to pass in 3 = parameters to this stored procedure on Oracle 8. I need it to return = just one value back. Will it work?

PROCEDURE el_sp_aadr1(B_date_in IN NUMBER,E_date_in IN NUMBER,sismas_in = IN NUMBER, rec_count_out OUT NUMBER) IS

BEGIN DECLARE number_anis NUMBER;

CURSOR record_cur IS

SELECT count(distinct ani) number_anis

FROM admin1.el_commission

WHERE to_char(call_date,'yyyymmdd') between B_date_in and E_date_in

and sismas = sismas_in

and ratp6 = 1 and rarev > 0;

BEGIN OPEN record_cur;

rec_count_out := number_anis;