Re: Kernel eating 50-80% of CPU (oracle server)

From: Anil Kamath <akk_16_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 17:39:10 GMT

We have a dedicated server configuration, and we have web type apps, but we do a connection pooling at the middleware app servers, and therefore limit the number of dedicated server processes. This is similar to what Oracle MTS does, but this is done at the middleware.

-anil

--
Anil Kamath
SmartOnline Inc. (www.smartonline.com)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Sep 29 1999 - 12:39:10 CDT