Getting text of SQL-Satement (ProC)

From: Thomas Rieffel <thomasr_at_fun.de>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 14:54:20 +0200

Hallo,

I´m running Oracle8.05 on Solaris and I want to use the function sqlgls(char *sqlstm, size_t *stmlen, size_t *sqlfc); to get the text of the SQL-Function, that I send with ProC to Oracle.

What library must I link to my programm that it works or is there an other way to get the Text of the Statement ?

Thanks,

Thomas Rieffel