Re: Kernel eating 50-80% of CPU (oracle server)

From: Winnie Liu <winnie_liu_at_infonet.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 22:18:25 -0700

I don't think that fact that Oracle generating 4 dedictated servers a sec will eat up that much memory. But do show us the exact Oracle process that shown in the TOP command in order to troubleshoot. The Information that you gave out is way too little.

Winnie Liu
DBA
Infonet Services Corporation
mailto:winnie_liu_at_infonet.com