Re: IntermediaText & WebDB

From: Winnie Liu <winnie_liu_at_infonet.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 22:02:21 -0700

Start with Oracle 8.X, in addition to adding your ORACLE_SID in your listener.ora file, you can also bring up a extproc process in the listener.ora file. I forget the exact syntax right now (i am not in my office). But I can check it out for you once I got back (if you still need that information!). Please do email me personally.

Winnie Liu
DBA
Infonet Services Corporation
mailto:winnie_liu_at_infonet.com