Senior Oracle Developer - Vancouver BC

From: tantalus communications inc. <tantalus_recruitment_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 22:47:55 GMT

Vancouver based software development company specializing in Oracle Networked Application Solutions has an immediate opening for an intermediate to senior level Oracle Developer to join our dynamic and rapidly growing team.

Candidates should have several years of industry experience, preferably using Developer/Designer2000 and Forms. A thorough working knowledge of the Internet, strong communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team are definite requirements of this position.

We offer an excellent compensation package, a terrific work environment, an employee centered corporate culture and the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting Internet projects in North America.

Please forward resume and cover letter to jobs_at_tantalus.com. Only those candidates who are eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position.

--
Human Resources
tantalus communications inc.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Sep 28 1999 - 17:47:55 CDT