Generating Test Data

From: Matt Kolenda News ISPNet <mkolenda_at_netabacus.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 14:49:51 -0700

Does anyone know a good tool to generate test data to load into an Oracle 8 DB? I am using Excel to generate the rows and SQL*Loader to load them but this is really time consuming. Does anyone know of a visual tool that would assist me. I was thinking of writing something in Perl that queries the data dictionary and generates files but it probably would take too long.

Thanks

Matt Kolenda
mkolenda_at_netabacus.com Received on Tue Sep 28 1999 - 16:49:51 CDT