Re: where clause with subquery not returning.

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_hbsrx.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 13:14:58 -0400

Hi,

    Your SQL is fine, at least it works on my system with no changes. I suspect that your problem can be solved by adding the UPPER function:

select * from ALL_TAB_COLUMNS where table_name = ( select distinct upper(table_uploadfile) from qupload);

BTW, you don't need the distinct if qupload contains one and only one row.

regards
jerry gitomer

<7sq5ni$to7$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>...