Re: Granting rights to Procedures

From: Byron Lee <blee_at_kpmg.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 12:02:43 -0400

You may be better off in the longing run creating a role (e.g. DEVEL) and granting the rights to the role. You have the added step of granting the role to the developers but any additions or deletions that you make to your procedure list is handled through the role and not by granting to the individual users.

Hope this helps.

Byron Lee