Re: where clause with subquery not returning.

From: Mark Gumbs <mgumbs_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 15:48:12 +0100

Is table_uploadfile in your table defined as CHAR or VARCHAR? If it is CHAR, spaces will be inserted at the end of your string to make up the field length whereas VARCHAR2 will not have spaces. If it is VARCHAR2, the only other sugestion is that you accidently input the tablename with a trailing space or two