"Insert only"-tables.

From: Rune Skaug <rune.skaug_at_trade.no.thanks>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 15:01:57 +0200

Hi!

I'm building a system that logs certain transactions to a "log table". The problem is, that the rows in the table are quite sensitive, and can not be modified by anyone, except the log function that inserts these rows. (It's no problem for me if someone else inserts too, but updates and deletes are absolutely out of the question :)

Anyone?

Best regards,

Rune Skaug Received on Tue Sep 28 1999 - 08:01:57 CDT