Re: Can my loader run as fast as SQL*Loader?

From: Ming <fungs_at_logica.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 10:52:13 +0100

SQL*Loader uses bind arrays for an array insert, have you tried to achieve the same thing with you're loader. Also in Oracle 8/8i there is a new kind of Insert called a direct load insert, have a look in the oracle technet for more details.

It's unlikely that your own loader will ever be as as fast as SQL*Loader, but if you need extra flexibility thats the way to go.