Personal Express Problem

From: <minkuarora_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 07:25:33 GMT

Hi everybody

        I have got one more problem related to Personal Express. If i have a connected xpress session alive ..any user can go through the Express Session Manager , get the session Id and connect to the current session (through Connection Utility) and detach the database from the connection utility , due to which the application crashes. I want to lock the session so as to avoid this problem or can u suggest me any other way to avoid this problem

I will be very thankful if anyone can help me out in this regard Awaiting for a reply

Thanks and Regards
Parvinder
P.S - U can also mail me at parora_at_questone.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Sep 28 1999 - 02:25:33 CDT