Database link in Oracle8

From: Miguel Sánchez <msanchez_at_csi.uned.es>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 13:59:17 GMT

I have been trying to create a database link for a schema in my database. In the creation it doesn't report any error, but when I used it the database issues the following message:

"ORA-02085: database link ORAFRODO.WORLD connects to ORACLE.WORLD"

The database link has the same name as the remote service (in tnsnames.ora file).

What is wrong in my database configuration? Received on Mon Sep 27 1999 - 08:59:17 CDT