Any better tool than Crystall Report for web reporting....

From: <hari_somaskanthan_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 14:19:38 GMT

Hi,

We are developing a 3-tier VB & MTS application under NT 4.0. We are started using Crytal report 7.0 to generate WEB(HTML) reports. Looks like Crystall 7.0 does not work well with Oracle 8i stored procedures.

Can anybody suggest us a good alternative tool to Crystal report ?

Thanks for your help
Hari Somaskanthan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Sep 27 1999 - 09:19:38 CDT