Re: Need tcl script to delete old archive logs

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 20:09:54 -0400

I don't have a TCL script, but if you check the site below, you'll find a FORFILES command and a sample NT Shell script to delete archive logs based on their age.

Regards,

--
David C. Sisk
Need tech info on Oracle? Visit The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site at http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/oont.htm Like original modern rock? Listen to song samples and buy a CD at http://www.mp3.com/disparityofcult