How to detect missing rollback segments?

From: Erwin Dondorp <erwindon_at_wxs.nl>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 19:03:18 +0200

Hi,

Does anyone know the answer to this question?: An Oracle database will not start when invalid rollback statements are specified in the init-file.
How can I detect that this will happen *before* I open the database? Is there any query I can do on the fixed tables while the database is only mounted (and not opened) to know this in advance?

Thanks,

    Erwin

--
Erwin Dondorp