OAS Log Analyzer: cannot service this request ...

From: Ying-fen Hu <yhu_at_generalmicro.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 22:16:26 -0400

Dear OAS Gurus,

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Environment: Oracle 7.3.4.3 on Solaris 2.6. OAS 4.0.7.1 on another Solaris 2.6.

I used the "Database Upload" feature of the Log Analyzer to upload a xlf.log
file from one of the production sites. I got "OWS-08620: Success. File upload is complete! line(s) 2973 are ingnored." There were 21584 rows returned when I queried the logxlf table, which I truncated manually before
the upload.

When I tried to view the XLF Log Entries, however, I got the "Can not service this request. Please try again later." message at the right hand

panel. What is the cause of the message? How do I correct the problem?

Ying-fen Hu Received on Fri Sep 24 1999 - 21:16:26 CDT