Re: db_files

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 13:31:42 -0700

Doug

What was MAXDATAFILES set to when the database was created? Probably left at 30, the default. Check by doing an ALTER DATABASE BACKUP CONTROLFILE TO TRACE and look at the create controlfile syntax in the trace file. You can recreate the controlfile with a greater value to get rid of the error.

HTH. Pete