SQL statement help

From: Ed Lufker <elufker_at_swcp.com>
Date: 24 Sep 1999 20:15:05 GMT

Hi All:

Could someone please tell me how I could write the following statement in a more effient manner. The statment is running too too long. All columns are indexed.

select couponorder.cporid from HBFADMIN.COUPONORDER

, HBFADMIN.COUPONORDERDETAIL
, HBFADMIN.SPONSOR
, HBFADMIN.SITE
, HBFADMIN.STATE
, HBFADMIN.COUNTY
, HBFADMIN.CAMPAIGN
where couponorder.cpordate BETWEEN '16-SEP-99' AND '17-SEP-99' AND couponorder.cporstateid = state.id AND couponorder.cporsiteid = site.siteid AND state.state_id = county.state_id AND couponorder.cporcountyid = county.county_id AND couponorderdetail.cpodsponid = sponsor.sponid
 AND couponorderdetail.cpodcampid = campaign.campid  ORDER BY cporid;

Thanks in advance for any help here.
Eddie Lufker Received on Fri Sep 24 1999 - 15:15:05 CDT