ORACLE PROCEDURE AND RESULTSETS and ADO

From: someone <tschraer_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 19:11:22 GMT

Can someone show me the code to write a procedure in oracle that will return a result set to ado

example (I don't think this is right. Do I need to use a cursor. Example code would help out a great deal!!!!)

create or replace procedure myprocedure begin
select * from tablename;
end myprocedure;

I then want to retrieve this information back into an ADO result set using VB.

Need help

What is the best way to do this.

Thanks for the help

Tom

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Sep 24 1999 - 14:11:22 CDT