Re: Renaming an Instance

From: Kevin A Lewis <KevinALewis_at_Hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 16:05:57 +0100

Exactly the same as with unix - except you have to add concerns with the removal of old NT services and adding new ones. A job for some one who knows how to tinker in the registry or more preferably knows about Oracle from an NT perspective than I do. I think you can run some utilities to set up and remove services but I know no details.

Regards

--
Kevin A Lewis (BOCM PAULS LTD - Animal Feed Manufacturer - Ipswich England)

                        <KevinALewis_at_HotMail.com>

The views expressed herein by the author of this document are not necessarily those of BOCM PAULS Ltd. Wim Teuwens <Wim.Teuwens_at_Technum.Be> wrote in message news:7sfavl$5hp$1_at_news3.Belgium.EU.net...