Re: delete high water mark question

From: james f. koopmann <jkoopmann_at_servman.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 07:00:09 -0600

anurag,
if the length of the rows you are inserting are relatively the same for this data then the high water mark will stabilize at some level. you will have to watch the indexes associated with this table especially if you have an increasing key. indexes tend not to reuse space very well under certain circumstances.

james koopmann
jkoopmann_at_servman.com
www.servman.com