Re: multiple ORACLE_HOMES under 8i ?

From: Brent Tucker <btucker_at_servman.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 14:57:35 -0600

Heather,

On your NT server, go into Control Panel, select system, and then choose the environment tab. In the system variables text box, you will see the path variable. Click path, and the path will be displayed in the value box at the bottom of the screen.

Change the path so that the servers ORACLE_HOME is earlier in the path.

This is not a registry change, but a system environment variable instead, similar to the Unix env settings.

Brent