Software Engineer job in Pittsburgh

From: <rsegar_at_amsite.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 20:37:18 GMT

At Agnew Moyer Smith, we're looking for a good software developer. If you were born to code, have a history of writing clean software, and want to do some really cool stuff at a really great place, then read on.

Here's what we're looking for:

If you honestly answered Yes to the above questions (or at least an overwhelming majority of them), we want to offer you a great place to work.

Agnew Moyer Smith is a communication, planning, and design firm whose main offices are located in Pittsburgh's old Clark Candy Factory. We help companies large and small to create and communicate their ideas.

More and more, we're developing software as a means to that end, and our software, as you might imagine, isn't the run of the mill kind of stuff. From applets, scripts, and web sites to client-server systems, intranets, and database publishing factories, our software projects are as diverse as our client list. Caterpillar, McDonald's, and Steelcase are just a few of the companies we work with, and with clients so varied, we can ensure a steady stream of interesting and challenging projects for the right programmer.

If you're that programmer, here's what you can expect from us:

Interested? If so, email us your resume at --

    rsegar_at_amsite.com

Or mail it to the following address:

    ATTN: R. Segar
    Agnew Moyer Smith Inc.
    503 Martindale Street
    Pittsburgh, PA 15212

Include a cover letter that contains a brief summary of your relevant work experience and your salary requirements.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Sep 23 1999 - 15:37:18 CDT