Searching for a minimul install script

From: Matthias Schneider <matthias.schneider_at_ergonomix.de>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 19:00:41 +0200

I'am searching for a script that does a minimum Oracle Workgroup Server installation. I only want to have on disk what is really, really necessary to run an Oracle instance.
Most important is the list of files really needed. As I remember once there was a script from Oracle distributed with the software !?
Best would be a script, but with such a list I can utilize Oracle Packager or write a script.

Tkanks a lot
Matthias Received on Thu Sep 23 1999 - 12:00:41 CDT