Re: ORA-12612: Message

From: <babypuke_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 21:22:11 GMT

according to 7.3 online help
--
ORA-12612 ORA-12612 TNS:connection is busy

Cause: Attempted operation failed because it conflicts with an on- going action or status of the connection. Action: Not normally visible to user. For further details, turn on tracing and reexecute the operation. If error persists, contact Worldwide Customer Support.

Copyright (C) 1995, Oracle Corporation
--

does the app connect at all to the db, or is the problem only with that particular operation?

In article <h4%F3.19239$1E2.144453_at_ozemail.com.au>,   "Alex Daman" <alex_damanakis_at_exe.com.au> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Our application is reporting the following error :
>
> "SYSTEM ERROR: Execute failed for SQL statement in project
BaseObjects,
> class
> EXEBaseStep, method GetKey, methodId 3, line 24, error from
database is:
> ORA-12612: Message 12612 not found; product=RDBMS; facility=ORA"
> --- End of Error
>
> This error is being reported by our development language (FORTE).
>
> I cannot find any reference to this error within Oracle.
>
> We are running with Oracle Server 7.3.4 on an IBM F50 AIX-UNIX
machine.

> Has anyone else come across this problem?
>
> Any feedback will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alex

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Sep 22 1999 - 16:22:11 CDT