Re: Rollback segments take on/offline randomly

From: rcf <rcf_at_wxs.nl>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 22:52:55 +0200

Vincent,

This is problably because the instance was shut down and started again. You have to add your new rollback segments to the INIT.ORA file (or to be more precise: the PFILE used in the STARTUP command; if no PFILE was defined in the startup command, it's the INIT.ORA). Add the names of your rollback segments to this file, like:

ROLLBACK_SEGMENTS = ( r1,r2...,rn)

Roel