Re: oracle web server spyglass adapter problem

From: Mike Mountjoy <michael_at_london.virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 15:44:54 +0100

It would be a good idea to plug-in netscape or apache into the backend and remove
spyglass completely.

Better still install 4.0.7 which is far more stable and integrates netscape or apache very
easily.

No database migration is required.

I've to have both running on different ports at the same time and 4.0.7 is faster
and stays up longer. Its still a bit flakey ,but , thats Oracle for you.

Regrds,
Mike