Re: Very urgent.. some advice

From: <manager43_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 07:26:27 GMT

Hi,

Due to the Celeron processor have more low cache memory with compare the Pentium II processor possible that expected performance will be low if the same frequency processors are used.

Vladimir

In article <7s83bd$ng8$1_at_wanadoo.fr>,
  "DM Conseil" <D.M.Conseil_at_Wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> One of my client told me about some incompatibility between ORACLE
Server
> and the Intel CELERON processor.. it becomes very slow when using
ORACLE
> Is it true ?
>
> Thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Sep 22 1999 - 02:26:27 CDT