External procedure calls

From: small business <smallb_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 22 Sep 1999 11:24:30 +1000

Anyone got a 8.1.5 database using external procedure calls ?

I had it working under 8.0.5 but ext proc calls fail with 28575 error under 8.1.5. listener.ora and tnsnames.ora are the same as under 8.0.5. I have tried 3 different versions of configuration. The version which was working, the example in the 8.1.5 doco and a version sent by Oracle support !

I just want to know if the damn thing is working anywhere in the world Received on Tue Sep 21 1999 - 20:24:30 CDT