oracle processes

From: Aditi Khan <akhan_at_i-kinetics.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 17:55:12 -0400

Hi all,
I am running an application that launches 200 oracle processes concurrently. What I wish to know is what other oracle processes(other than the ones launched) are doing the grunt of the work of data retrieval because when I monitor the cpu time for the launched processes they just indicate a zero cpu time. Could be the listener process, cmon, smon?
Any help is appreciated..
Thanks