HELP: Webdb. How to send mail?

From: Carlo Goldoni <cgoldoni_at_etnoteam.it>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 19:15:28 +0200

Hi, everybody.

I have built a report which displays data about db-users, and one of the fields displays the user's e-mail address.

Is it possible to click on that field and automatically send the selected user a mail message?

I read on the "Getting Started" manual that you can create links, but I do not understand if I can use them to do it.

Please, help me!

Thanks in advance,

                Carlo Goldoni

                email: cgoldoni_at_etnoteam.it