Re: Moving tables...

From: Karen Abgarian <karen.abgarian_at_fmr.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 16:26:18 -0400

A table physically belongs to its tablespace, i.e. its data is in that tablespace's files.
To get it into another tablespace, all the data must be moved there - which effectively means recreating a table.

To deal with this problem, there's a number of means. Maybe the most reliable and comfortable way is export/import.

Regards,
Karen Abgarian.