Re: Newbie Question - Enterprise Manager

From: Marty Grinstead <MGrinstead_at_email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 17:52:41 -0400

Peter,

The problem is that the OMS cannot find the repository. Using the Configuration Assistant, you tell the OMS how and were to log into the repository. You can use the Repository Manager to create the repository before using the config. assistant to connect. You should create a separate instance for your repository, because if the database that houses the repository goes down, so does the OMS, and OEM.

Marty