Re: Big DB on NT.

From: Barbara Kennedy <barbken_at_teleport.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 14:26:39 -0700

What is big? I mean is a database big because it has a lot of data - in which case a lot of disk storage is in order. I would contend that a more important factor is how is it being used? Are there a lot of people using this large database or is it just a few people doing heavy analysis or a mix? There are more considerations beyond sheer amount of data stored. Jim