Re: Tns exceeds connection limits-- help please.

From: Thiru <tmgn_at_excite.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 14:51:58 -0400

What Platform is this ?
I vaguely remember one such occasion where I had to relink the Network binaries(with Oracle Support) and it worked fine..

(assuming Unix) Also when logged in as Oracle User do a ulimit -n
which will show maximum no of File Handles(Socket Connections) .Try to up that..

I would check on the Operating system Process limit also..

-Thiru