What's wrong with this sql query ?

From: Park Sung-Hye <pure_at_www.kcci.or.kr>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 08:13:57 GMT

Dear All

I made this sql query for my reporting like this But I could not get the sum of cci with this . I don't know what's wrong with this ?

Query :

  column local heading 'Local '
  column substr(identificcation ,1,1) heading 'type'   column comp heading 'Company '
  break on local skip 1
  compute sum of comp on local
  select local,substr(identification,1,1),comp,address,tel   from sometable where substr(identification ,1,1) in ('B','C') order by local,substr(identification,1,1)

the result which I want to :

Local type Company ADDRESS TEL

  A        A     aaaaaa       bbbbbb      12345678
            B     dddddd       ffffffffff       98075433
                                   sum  2

but when I execute upper sql , I could not get the sum. So I ask your help
Thanks for your help in advance
 Have a good day Received on Mon Sep 20 1999 - 03:13:57 CDT