Re: DBA and Technical degree

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 19:28:23 -0400

I think it's a great idea. That requirement just increases the minimum amount a candidate is willing to accept :=).

Regards,

--
David C. Sisk
Need tech info on Oracle? Visit The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site at http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/oont.htm Like original modern rock? Listen to song samples and buy a CD at http://www.mp3.com/disparityofcult