Re: Sys login question

From: Sybrand Bakker <postmaster_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 07:11:04 +0200

Hi Lahcen,
Apparently sys has more than 20 roles, and 20 enabled roles is the default. There should be a (init<sid>.ora) parameter max_enabled_roles. Change that one, bounce the database and it should be resolved. Question how this couldn't happen and this 'feature' not ending up in the install manual or the release notes.

Hth,

--
Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA