Re: Oracle Power Object and Net8

From: Judy Nelson <juju_at_goldinc.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 21:46:26 -0500

Chris,
Only way I know of is to set up a NET8 ODBC connection to the remote DB. But why? If you are using PO 2.1 then you don't have any of the "fancy new" Oracle 8 functionality, so why not use "good old" SQL Net. Aand yes you can use SQL Net to
connect to an Oracle DB. Says so right here in this book....... Good Luck,
George