Re: SQLLDR Issie

From: AleX <korrozia_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 16:58:45 GMT

You can use DECODE like this

fieldX "decode (:field_X, ' ', null, 0, null, :fieldx)"

In article <7rtkbl$au9$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   amerar_at_ci.chi.il.us wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I know that you can have conditions within your SQLLDR control file on
> fields, such as NULLIF........
>
> How can I put 2 conditions? Say I want the field NULL if is equal to
> space or all zeroes......I cannot seem to figure out how to do
this....

> Any help would be appreciated......please send a copy of your response
> to my e-mail.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Arthur
> amerar_at_ci.chi.il.us

                 Alex Shterenberg

"I hate people. I think they should suffer as much as  possible, and therefore I'm into those old communist

         dictatorships." - Euronymous, Mayhem

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Sep 17 1999 - 11:58:45 CDT