Re: Urgent - startup problem "ORA-27146: post/wait initialization failed"-Error

From: Sean Zhang <sean_at_cnfei.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 14:17:26 GMT

Hi, Antony,

I got similar problem before.

I think your system parameters such as "semsys::seminfo_semmns" is set INCORRECT value,
most likely too small. Just edit the file /etc/system ( need to be superuser) and
reboot your computer probably will help.

Also look the manual "Installtion guide for Solaris" for the recommented system parameters.

Hope this helps.

Sean