Sorry,sorry! Import and Export

From: Holger Glaeser <H.Glaeser_at_cis-Wurzen.de>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 17:51:06 +0200

It seems that my Netscape defaults to HTML-based postings, which is now disabled!
So again my question:

Hi,

How can I export Data from Oracle 8.0.3 runing in Novel Netware 4.11 and import this dumpfile into Oracle 8.0.4 runing on Windows NT4 or Personal Oracel 8.0.4.

On the normal way to use Exp80.exe, I get an error, that says, I would use the wrong system. I´m using
exp80.exe from Oracle 8.0.4 on Windows NT.

If there is another way, to copy Data between this Oracle-Server, please tell it. But
it should not time-intensitive.

Please Help. Received on Fri Sep 17 1999 - 10:51:06 CDT