oracle8i(8.1.5) vc oracle application server 4.0.8

From: Lim, Young-sang <guerbois_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 16:52:57 +0900

In our project, we try to use pro*c in oralce application server 4.0.8 in oracle user, i am surely compile all the proc*c code, but when I run on the
web sever through the IE browser, it does not show any message on the screen.

When I contact to respose center in oracle, they say that oracle application server use oracle 8.0.5 library to run the pro*c module.

Is there any soluion that I can run pro*c cgi files in oracle application server?
( We should use oracle 8i, because we use xml parser in oracle 8i and this is the essential point in our project. )

Thanks in advance! Received on Fri Sep 17 1999 - 02:52:57 CDT