Big DB on NT

From: <place4oracle_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 11:09:47 GMT

Hello,

One of our customers have a Big DB on NT/Alpha. Because M$ will stop all work on NT alpha. Have they decide to move away from NT / Alpha.

They are looking for some big customers on NT and Oracle 8.

If there is one out there how big is the DB and on with machine is it.

The customer have 6 Db of 120 Gb.... ( Yes we all knows that UNIX is better ) But this question is not an PRO/Anti NT.

We looking for facts.

Place4oracle
http://altern.org/place4oracle/oracle_contents.html

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Sep 17 1999 - 06:09:47 CDT